Thursday 30 January 2014

Introduction

Hey there!

Here is my blog on Fashion and Occult Science- "Fashioncult26!" It dwells on Fashion and Occult Science. Here, I Personify Fashion and do not talk about what is and what is not in Vogue. It's all about how you can channelize your fashion interests ( if any). Also, those not into the "Fashion Field" can simply read it as a past time and get a slice of it. 

Occult Science! Well, let me make it's contents easy and known to you. Don't you want to know:
What does your birth date say about you? Your Birth Month? Your favourite color? 

Since, you've got a brief idea, Explore this blog for interesting new reads!

Happy Reading! :).
Any queries, suggestions and comments are welcome. :).

For any queries or suggestions feel free to reach me at:
poojachawla2696@gmail.com

My Twitter- @poojachawla26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact- poojachawla2696@gmail.com